Fusion Students is sharing its plans to provide over 500 new, dedicated student rooms on land off Deansgate South/A56 Bridgewater Viaduct, in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Fusion Students is committed to meaningful engagement with those living, working and shopping in the local area as a vital component of bringing forward its plans for Deansgate.
Fusion Students’ vision for Deansgate South will:
- Regenerate a vacant, overgrown brownfield site in the heart of Manchester
- Provide over 500, high-quality, dedicated student beds in a mixture of studio and apartment rooms
- Improve Manchester’s housing mix and release pressure on the local housing market
- Provide high-quality amenity and social spaces that promote safety, social interaction and wellbeing
- Help support local businesses in the south of the City Centre
- Deliver a landmark, distinctive 27-storey building designed by award-winning architects
- Be designed that responds to both Castlefield’s rich industrial history and the City Centre landmarks of Beetham Tower and Deansgate South
- Be well-managed with 24-hour concierge and building management teams covering everything from security to deliveries
For more information on our plans, please visit our Virtual Exhibition